Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Gumbo Talk / Sound Off
ift, designed to bring five farm teams closer to t
ift, designed to bring five farm teams closer to their parent clubs.Th

New Messageift, designed to bring five farm teams closer to t (modified 0 times) bellis wu
Profile | Email
GLENDALE, Ariz. Patrick Peterson Jersey . -- Los Angeles Dodgers right-hander Zack Greinke left his start against the Arizona Diamondbacks on Thursday after throwing just four pitches because of a mild right calf strain. "I think its minor, but well see," Greinke said. "I dont know exactly what it was, but it felt kind of like a cramp." Grienke was making his first spring start after saying he had "zero interest" making the trip for the Dodgers two regular-season games in Sydney, Australia, March 22-23 against Arizona. But now Geinke says hed like to start a game Sydney Cricket Ground. "If were going to be there, which obviously we are, then, yes, Id like to pitch over there," he said. "Im looking forward to flying over there. "No one wants me to say it this way, but in my vote, if we could go over there, my vote was not to," he said. "But more people wanted to go than not. So, now that we are going, I want to be there. I dont want to not go and have the rest of the team go and have to play and me sit here watching. I also dont want to go over there and watch. I want to go over there and play, since thats what were doing." His initial comments, he said, were based on concerns that the trip would alter his spring training. "Its just the routine thing," he said. "I want to pitch good. I want to win games. When youre forced to do something youre not used to doing, its harder to be able to do it at the best of your abilities. Its still possible, but it makes it harder. "Ive never been real big on what peoples perceptions are of me," Grienke added. "The only goal is to try to win as many games as possible." Greinke left the mound after throwing two pitches to the Diamondbacks second hitter, Cliff Pennington. He retired Tony Campana on two pitches. Following the second pitch to Pennington, Dodgers manager Don Mattingly and Stan Conte, chief of the clubs medical staff, rushed to the mound. Greinke threw a couple of warmup pitches and then headed for the clubhouse. "I just was walking around the mound a little bit," Greinke said. "I didnt think I was going to need to come out this time, but after talking to them, thats what they decided. Id like to see how it feels later." Kareem Martin Jersey . The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Andy Lee Jersey . A top pitching prospect, one who the ball club is pinning some of its future hopes, takes the spot of a veteran who once was viewed as a future ace but who, to this point, hasnt realized his potential and may never. http://www.azcardinalsfanspro.com/Black-Chad-Williams-Cardinals-Jersey.html?cat=918 . Off-Season Game Plan looks at what the Blue Jackets may do to build upon last seasons success to return to the playoffs again next year.The NHLs feeder league will undergo a sizable westward shift, designed to bring five farm teams closer to their parent clubs.The American Hockey League announced Thursday the creation of a Pacific Division for next season, the product of nearly three years of discussions with the NHL. Anaheim (San Diego), Calgary (Stockton), Edmonton (Bakersfield), Los Angeles (Ontario) and San Jose (San Jose) will each move theiir primary minor league affiliate to the California cities this summer. J. J. Nelson Jersey. Ducks prospects have been assigned to the Norfolk Admirals in Virginia. The Adirondack Flames have been playing in Glens Falls, New York. The Oilers have been tied to the Oklahoma City Barons. The Kings have been with the Manchester Monarchs in New Hampshire. The Worcester Sharks have been playing in Massachusetts. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
10-17-2017 03:15:49 A.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62