Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Business & Shopping / Northshore Business
2006 Most popular Fleur-de-Lis Jewelry artist
info

New Message2006 Most popular Fleur-de-Lis Jewelry artist (modified 0 times) BlueCrockatt
Profile | Email
Hello,

I am proud of being the most popular Fleur-de-Lis jewelry artist for Louisiana in 2006 and I would like to thank all of you! People from Louisiana as certainly very nice & I was pleased to receive so many feedbacks & kind words for the Holidays.

I would like to offer you a discount on the jewelry as a thank you.
Only for people living in Louisiana!
I already have the best pricing on the internet but I am giving you an exclusive 15% OFF.
Simply enter the following code upon checkout: LA2006

My exclusive line of Fleur-de-Lis handmade sterlingsilver jewelry counts over 76 products all with a large selection of genuine gemstones to choose from, rings done in any size! Everything from earrings, bracelets, cufflinks, pendants, necklaces, tie tack pins, hairclip, rings, nose bone, toe ring, set & more! great Valentine's day gift ideas for your LA lover!

Thank you again & wishing you a happy new year!
Bonne annee a tous!

Blue Crockatt
http://sterlingsilverart.com/index.php/cPath/36_70

Louisiana's 2006 Best selling Fleur-de-Lis jewelry artist! only at www.sterlingsilverart.com
01-08-2007 11:42:52 A.M.

New MessageRE:2006 Most popular Fleur-de-Lis Jewelry artist (modified 0 times) sophiacharles
Profile | Email
everone
12-09-2017 01:50:56 A.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62