Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Gumbo Talk / Louisiana Gumbo Comments
Ajaccio converted its first scoring chance to equ

New MessageAjaccio converted its first scoring chance to equ (modified 0 times) bellis wu
Profile | Email
DAVIE, Fla. Rickey Henderson Jersey . -- Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross says he spoke with the NFL and the attorney who investigated the teams bullying scandal to get a sense of what will be included in their forthcoming report on the case. "I have an idea what will be in it," Ross said Tuesday. "I havent seen the report. I dont know exactly what his conclusion is. When it comes out, well do what has to be done. In my mind, I know what direction were going." Following an 8-8 season tainted by the scandal, Ross decided to keep coach Joe Philbin and part with general manager Jeff Ireland. Dennis Hickey was introduced as Irelands replacement at a news conference Tuesday, where Ross talked briefly about the case that rocked the franchise at midseason. New York attorney Ted Wells began a league investigation in November, and his report will be released after the Super Bowl. Tackle Jonathan Martin left the Dolphins in October and alleged he was harassed daily by teammates, including guard Richie Incognito, who was suspended for the final eight games. Incognito becomes a free agent this winter. When asked if he or Martin will play for the Dolphins again, Ross equivocated. "I dont believe so -- well, I cant say that," Ross said, adding with a chuckle, "Therefore I retract that." Wells report is expected to address the roles of Philbin, his staff and Miami management in the case. One issue is whether anyone on the coaching staff ordered Incognito to toughen up Martin. The case inspired a national debate about workplace bullying. Rollie Fingers Jersey . Liriano pitched in and out of trouble in his duel with Josh Beckett, and Ike Davis homered to help the Pittsburgh Pirates beat the Los Angeles Dodgers 2-1 Friday night. Wil Myers Jersey . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday. http://www.baseballpadresofficial.com/luis-sardinas-jersey-c-24/ .com) - The Columbus Blue Jackets rewarded starting goaltender and pending restricted free agent Sergei Bobrovsky with a four-year contract extension on Friday.AJACCIO, France -- Marseille beat lowly Ajaccio 3-1 Friday in the French league to make up ground in the race for a Champions League spot. Marseille forward Dimitri Payet opened the scoring in the 27th minute before Ajaccio defender Grenddy Perozo levelled with a downward header in the 31st. But Andre-Pierre Gignac fired into the top corner from the edge of the box in the 39th and Florian Thauvin scored from close range in the 58th to seal the win. Marseille pulled within two points of third-place Monaco while Ajaccio remained in the relegation zone. "We showed character tonight," Payet said. "As long as we show commitment and aggression like we did, we can expect good results." In a match pitting two teams needing points, tempers flared in the 17th when Thauvin and Ajaccio midfielder Johan Cavalli received yellow cards for clashing. Marseille put the hosts under pressure in the first half. Gignac struck the woodwork with a cross-shot from the left flank in the 10th before cutting inside in the 21st to curl a shot that bounced off the post. Marseille capitalized on a turnover from Ajaccio to take the lead. Thauvin won the ball on the right flank and foundd Payet, whose first-time effort from 15 yards beat goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa. San Diego Padres Jerseys. Four minutes later, however, Ajaccio converted its first scoring chance to equalize. Perozo connected with a free kick from Cavalli to head in. Ochoa saved a long-range strike from Payet in the 34th but was helpless when Gignac chested down a cross from fullback Kassim Abdallah to score his sixth goal this season. Marseille added a third goal in the second half when Payet charged down the left wing to feed Thauvin, who flicked home from eight yards. The 2010 champions had no trouble to protect their lead despite an effort from Cavalli in the 55th from a tight angle and a long-range attempt from substitute Claude Goncalves in the 78th. "I believe theres talent in this squad," Marseille coach Elie Baup said. "The Champions League matches used up a lot of energy and we paid a heavy price in the French league." On Saturday, its: Reims vs. Paris Saint-Germain; Evian vs. Lorient; Lyon vs. Valenciennes; Montpellier vs. Guingamp; Rennes vs. Bordeaux; and Sochaux vs. Bastia. On Sunday, Lille hosts Toulouse, Monaco visits Nantes, and Saint-Etienne faces Nice. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
11-02-2017 09:18:11 P.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62