Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Communities / Hammond Talk
of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators,

New Messageof Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, (modified 0 times) bellis wu
Profile | Email
MIAMI -- Miami Dolphins safety Don Jones was fined an undisclosed amount Sunday and will undergo educational training after sending a negative tweet about Michael Sam, the first openly gay player to be selected in the NFL draft. Matteo Darmian Jersey . Shortly after the St. Louis Rams took Sam in the seventh round Saturday, Jones tweeted "OMG" and "Horrible." The tweets were taken down a short time later. Jones apologized for his comments Sunday and described them as inappropriate. The Dolphins said Jones has been excused from all team activities until he completes training related to his comments. "We were disappointed to read Dons tweets," coach Joe Philbin said in a statement. "They were inappropriate and unacceptable, and we regret the negative impact these comments had on such an important weekend for the NFL. We met with Don today about respect, discrimination and judgment. These comments are not consistent with the values and standards of our program." The Dolphins reacted swiftly to Jones comments in the wake of the teams bullying scandal last year, which embarrassed the NFL and prompted a nationwide debate about workplace harassment. Jones said he regretted that his tweets took away from Sams "draft moment." "I remember last year when I was drafted in the seventh round, and all of the emotions and happiness I felt when I received the call that gave me an opportunity to play for an NFL team, and I wish him all the best in his NFL career," Jones said in a statement. "I am committed to represent the values of the Miami Dolphins organization, and appreciate the opportunity I have been given to do so going forward." Jones agent, Chris Martin, could not be reached Sunday for comment. Scott McTominay Jersey . Price also posted the longest shutout sequence since 1960 at 164:19 minutes. He stopped a combined 55 shots in Canadas final two games and 70 of 71 shots in Canadas three elimination games, allowing only a breakaway goal to Lauris Darzins of Latvia. For his efforts, Price was named best goalkeeper by the tournament directorate. Prices outstanding play is marred only by the extremely strong defensive play of Canadas top six defencemen; Shea Weber, Duncan Keith, Drew Doughty, Marc-Edouard Vlasic, Alex Pietrangelo and Jay Bouwmeester. Marcus Rashford Jersey . Listen to the Rangers vs. Kings live on TSN Radio starting at 7pm et/4pm pt. You can also stream the post-game press conferences live on TSN. http://www.jerseysmanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-daley-blind-manchester-united-jersey/ . His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher.With the CFL playoffs kicking off this Sunday, CFL commissioner Mark Cohon will be live in-studio with TSN 1050s Mike Hogan Thursday night at 7pm. Hamilton Tiger-Cats quarteerback Henry Burris and B. Juan Mata Jersey. C. Lions running back Andrew Harris will also join the show to tee up their respective divisional semi-final matchups. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
12-05-2017 08:58:44 P.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62