Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Communities / Hammond Talk
arus -- Alex Burrows suffered an apparent right kn

New Messagearus -- Alex Burrows suffered an apparent right kn (modified 0 times) bellis wu
Profile | Email
GOFFSTOWN, N. Ethan Pocic Jersey .H. -- Sadena Parks won for her second Symetra Tour title in three weeks, beating Jackie Stoelting on the second hole of a playoff Sunday in the New England Charity Classic. Parks, the 24-year-old former University of Washington player from Tacoma, won the SEFCU Championship two weeks ago in Albany, New York, to become the second black winner in Symetra Tour history. LaRee Sugg was the first black champion on the developmental tour, winning in 1998 in Pewaukee, Wisconsin. "This second win just shows how much Ive improved over the year," Parks said. "It not only means a lot to me, but I know it means a lot to my fans, supporters and my team." Parks earned $15,000 to jump from sixth to third on the money list with $51,615. The top 10 after the final four events will earn 2015 LPGA Tour cards. "I dont want to say that I have my LPGA Tour card yet, but its looking pretty good right now," Parks said. "Ever since I was 9 years old, the LPGA Tour was my goal and it has been a long journey and now I am almost there." Parks won with a par on the second extra hole -- the par-4 17th at Stonebridge -- after both players opened the playoff with birdies on the par-5 18th. Parks closed with a 5-under 67 to match Stoelting at 8-under 208. Both players played the back nine in 5-under 31, with Parks birdieing the final two holes in regulation and Stoelting birdieing No. 18 for a 66. Parks forced the playoff with her birdie on No. 18. "I hit my drive right into the bunker and didnt think I had a shot into the green," Parks said. "I knew if I hit a punch 4-iron fade I could get it out and leave myself a little short. It happened to roll on the green, which was awesome. I left my third putt a little short." She then made an 8-foot putt. "I drained the putt. It was clutch," Park said. "I think I threw a strong fist pump in there somewhere." The 28-year-old Stoelting, from Vero Beach, Florida, earned $9,007 to move from seventh to sixth on the money list at $44,787. Lacey Agnew and Lindy Duncan tied for third, a stroke back. Agnew shot 67, and Duncan had a 68. Cliff Avril Jersey .com) - Ames, IA (SportsNetwork. Justin Britt Jersey . 22. Wade averaged 26.3 points, 4.3 rebounds, 2.7 assists and 2.0 steals while leading the Heat to a 3-0 record. The 31-year-old shot 60 percent from the field and 50 percent from 3-point range en route to his 17th weekly honor. http://www.seahawksfansprostore.com/Black-Germain-Ifedi-Seahawks-Jersey.html?cat=948 . The two-time former Formula One champion downplayed his third-place finish three weeks ago in China and said progress is going slow for Ferrari as it tries to make up ground on Mercedes.MINSK, Belarus -- Alex Burrows suffered an apparent right knee injury in the first period of Team Canadas game against Italy at the world hockey championship and will not return. Italian forward Joachim Ramoser made knee-on-knee contact with Burrows in Canadas offensive zone with 56 seconds left in the first period. Burrows, who plays for the Vancouver Canucks, was down on the ice in a lot of pain before being attended to by trainers and helped off the ice. The 33-year-old Burrows was not able to put any pressure on his right leg as he was helped off by Brayden Schenn and Nathan MacKinnon. Ramoser was given a five-minute major penalty and an autoomatic game misconduct. Thomas Rawls Jersey. . A Hockey Canada spokesman said early in the second period that Burrows was out of the game with a lower-body injury and was being evaluated. Its the second straight year a Canadian player was the victim of a knee-on-knee hit at this tournament. Eric Staal was on the receiving end of one in the quarter-final in 2013 against Sweden, suffering a sprained MCL. Alex Edler was suspended the remainder of that tournament and then the first two games of the Sochi Olympics for injuring Staal. Ramosers hit will be subject to review by the IIHF, though replays made it look like the contact was not intentional. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
12-05-2017 08:53:57 P.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62