Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Communities / Covington Town Talk
of time before we were able to capitalize, and ju

New Messageof time before we were able to capitalize, and ju (modified 0 times) bellis wu
Profile | Email
TSN congratulates all of its winners and nominees who were honoured Tuesday night at the Canadian Screen Awards given out by the Academy of Canadian Cinema and Television. Sean Doolittle Jersey . TSN was honoured with several awards, with Rod Smith and James Duthie sharing the win for Best Sports Host for SportsCentre and the NHL: Season On The Brink coverage, respectively. Multiple awards were also won by TSN for its coverage of the 100th Grey Cup Game, including Glen Suitor for Best Sports Analyst in a Sports Program or Series, producers Jon Hynes and Paul Graham for Best Live Sports Event, producers Ken Volden and Bill Dodson for Best Sports Program or Series for the 100th Grey Cup pre-game show and Paul Hemming for Best Direction in a Live Sporting Event. TSN also won the award for Best Documentary Series for Engraved on a Nation, produced by Ken Volden, Robin Johnston and Shawn Redmond. TSN is Canadas Sports Leader and Canadas most-watched specialty network. Delivering more sports coverage in High Definition than any other network in Canada, TSNs comprehensive broadcast schedule includes NHL, IIHF, CFL, NFL, MLS, NBA, MLB, Season of Champions Curling, Golfs Majors, F1, NASCAR Sprint Cup and Grand Slam Tennis TSN properties include TSN2, TSN MOBILE and the industry leading sports website TSN.ca. TSN is a division of Bell Media. Reggie Jackson Jersey . -- Brandon Hope stopped 46 shots and Kurtis MacDermid scored with 27 seconds remaining in overtime as the Owen Sound Attack edged the visiting Kingston Frontenacs 5-4 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Dennis Eckersley Jersey . Eller said the Oilers were a "junior team" that was "all over the place" before Edmontons 4-3 victory over Montreal on Tuesday night, Oilers head coach Dallas Eakins took offence to Ellers comments and used it to motivate his youthful team. http://www.athleticsauthenticshop.com/authentic-sonny-gray-athletics-jersey/ . -- Darrelle Revis says at least 26 teams called after he was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.BUDAPEST, Hungary -- Canada will play for gold at the under-18 womens world hockey championship. Team captain Lauren Wildfang scored in overtime Saturday to lift the Canadians to a 1-0 victory over Russia in the semifinals. Canadian coach Laura Schuler was pleased with her players poise throughout a tense game that she said was the perfect preparation for Sundays gold-medal match. "The Russians played absolutely outstanding, and I think that their level of play really forced us to bring our game to a new level, and I was really happy with that," Schuler said. "Obviously, being in such a tight game, for us we faced some adversity and it was good pressure to have before going into the gold-medal game, to face that kind of adversity, that kind of pressure." The Canadians will face the winner of Saturdays other semifinal between the United States and the Czech Republic. Canada beat the Czechs 5-0 in the preliminary round. The Canadians, who earned a bye into the semis, outshot the Russians 70-24, but couldnt put anything past Russias netminder Valeriaa Tarakanova through 60 minutes of regulation. Rickey Henderson Jersey. "We had numerous, numerous chances to put the puck in the net and their goalie played outstanding," Schuler said. "For us on the bench, we knew it was just going to be a matter of time before we were able to capitalize, and just really happy with the energy on the bench overall. The kids knew it, they came off each shift with smiles on their faces, like Aw, we almost had it there. I think that helped us going into overtime, just building our energy. "I was just happy with how they responded, they embraced the challenge and they just kept believing. It was great to see." Wildfang finally scored the winner 3:09 into overtime. "We were all crashing the net, and I took a shot and I just got my own rebound and it trickled in," Wildfang said. "Throughout the whole game, we stuck to our systems and I think thats why we became successful today. We didnt lose sight of the goal and we didnt lose sight of our game plan." Shea Tiley got the shutout for Canada. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
11-14-2017 09:56:08 P.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62