Louisiana Gumbo's Community Forums
Home | Sign In | Sign Up | Search | Help | Louisiana GumboPost a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward

Home / Communities / Baton Rouge Talk
what will happen in the future but for the moment,

New Messagewhat will happen in the future but for the moment, (modified 0 times) bellis wu
Profile | Email
Despite missing a last second shot that would have given the Raptors their first series win in 13 years, Kyle Lowry emerged as the unquestioned leader of a team thought to be closer to a top-five lottery pick than the playoffs at the beginning of the season. Stefan Matteau Jersey . Lowry joined TSN 1050 on Monday to discuss his personal growth, what was going through his mind on his final second drive and whether his future plans include staying in Toronto. “That last play will be my summertime grind,” Lowry said of his final shot which was blocked by Paul Pierce in the lane as time expired. “That will be the picture in my head.” Maturing from a player who had a reputation as someone who butted heads with his head coaches – including Dwane Casey – Lowry said he grew up on-and-off the court this season, taking a leadership role on a roster that featured the youngest starting lineup among NBA playoff teams. Following the Raptors elimination, the attention will now turn to Lowrys impending free agency, and whether general manager Masai Ujiri will be able to keep his teams most important piece. At this point, Lowry said he has not considered his future, although he had kind things to say about the team and city. “Love the city, love being here, love being part of it. Love the organization, but havent really thought about it.” Kyle Lowry on Game 7 disappointment, future Custom Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys .J. -- The NHL reduced its penalty against the New Jersey Devils on Thursday for signing Ilya Kovalchuk in 2010. Griffin Reinhart Jersey . On Wednesday night, they showed that stellar defence and a little small ball can get the job done too. With pinch-runner Kevin Pillar aboard after Dioner Navarro opened the bottom of the ninth with a single, Anthony Gose dropped down an excellent bunt along the first-base line. http://www.goldenknightsnhlshop.com/pierre-edouard-bellemare-golden-knights-jersey-c-24/ . Still, Encarnacion felt a sense of relief. He felt a pop just before crumpling to the ground after running out a groundball in the first inning of Saturdays game. It could have been worse. “Its going to take maybe two weeks,” said Encarnacion. “It depends how Im going to be and how Im going to be day after day, feeling better or not.Antoine Griezmann has ruled out joining Paris Saint-Germain for now, saying a move to the Ligue 1 club is not part of his plans. The France international is one of Europes most sought-after forwards with PSG, Chelsea and Manchester United linked with a move for the 25-year-old.However, Griezmann is ignoring the speculation and insists he is fully focused on winning trophies with Atletico Madrid. Would Griezmann suit Chelsea, Utd? Would Antoine Griezmann suit Chelsea, Man Utd? Football Whispers take a look Speaking about PSGs mooted interest in him, he told French radio station France 3: You never know what will happen in the future but for the moment, PSG are not in my plans.Maybe someday but right now, Atletico Madrid is my team.I concentrate on Atletico Madrid, I am well at my team and my desire is to win something important at my club. How does Antoine Griezmann compare to Anthony Martial and Eden Hazard? Our friends at Football Whispers take an in-depth look Last season Griezmann starred in Atletico Madrids run to the Champions League final, while he was also voted player of the tournament at Euro 2016 in his homeland over the summer. Paul Thompson Jersey. e has been in excellent form again so far this season, scoring six goals to help Diego Simeones side to the top of the La Liga table after seven games.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the British Masters on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: Would Griezmann suit Chelsea, Man Utd? WATCH: Griezmann analysed LISTEN: La Liga Weekly Gabi extends Atletico deal Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
12-20-2017 09:31:37 P.M.

Post a New Message | Reply this Thread | Printer | Forward
All times are CSTPowered by UltraBoard v1.62